Wednesday 28 January 2015

Rawr

Hi all.

It's been a tough week or so with work, but I have been (mostly) determined to get the Lion God finished - though I discovered the free GW app game "Drop Assault", and subsequently lost a couple of evenings shooting heretics etc... lol

This evening I put the final touches to it and got some final shots. I haven't actually counted how many lanterns I had to paint on the model, but I doubt that the entire box set of models in the Kingdom Death game will have as many as this one on its own! The glow has been a bit of a chore, and there has been endless tweaking of colour and brightness. In the end I decided to let it be and move on. I still need a final plinth to place it on, but I shall get my friendly neighbourhood joinery to turn that out for me presently ^_^

So, here are the final pics...












The next model will be something very different, and positively demure after this. I think that this Lion model could be the most "What the...!?!" I've ever seen, and for that reason, I'm very pleased to have done it!

You can also see it (and vote if you're a member) here on Putty & Paint - LION GOD

*edit 30/1 Coolminiornot voting link added - LINKY

Until next time. Don't have nightmares... *_*

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment