Sunday 26 April 2015

Salute Winners Mini Post

Hi all.

I'll put together a more in depth post in the next few days, but I thought that people would like to see the winners from this year's Salute Painting Competition.
The photos below are all of the winners, in no particular order and I'll freely admit that some shots are a lot better than others, as I had to do a fair bit of leaning over and crowd elbowing to get these pics. The photos were taken just before the announcments too, so at that stage no one knew who had won what (i.e. 1st or 2nd place), and certainly not best of show at that point either.
For the record, I was fortunate enough to pic up 1st place in the Fantasy Single Miniature class, which was my first 1st at Salute, so I was very pleased indeed ^_^

























And the Best of Show went to David Soper with this little beaut...



It was a great day, and nice to catch up with friends new and old. But, like I said, I'll go a little more into that in the next post.

So I'll sign off with a big CONGRATULATIONS to all of the winners (and also to the finalists, which include a few friends ;) ), and I hope that you enjoy the pics.

Cheers,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment